In the My Hero Academia series, Tomura Shigaraki is the main Villain Kohei Horikoshi writes. But with the progress of the story, things have grown pretty intense with the development of All For One of Shigaraki in the more recent chapters.
Tomura Shigaraki is the prominent leader of the league of villains and one of the important series’ key foes. He was trained under his master, All For One, with the goal of destroying All Might, however, they have now united to become a demon lord who cannot be defeated.
Shigarki completely combines with the All for one and turns into the ideal Demon Lord after eliminating Bakugo and seeing the vision of the Second user of One For All. So, in the article, we will discuss How powerful Shigaraki’s All for one is in My Hero Academia. Here, we’ve talked about how powerful he is in comparison to the other pro heroes in the anime and manga series.
How Powerful is Shigaraki in Recent My Hero Academia?
When we talk about terms of Power Scaling, for one user Shigaraki is no doubt very powerful than Cathleen Bates, although he defeated her even though she pushed him to his last limit. But if Cathleen Bates knew everything about him, things may go in the other way, just like with Shigaraki the user of All For One.
Also, Shigaraki creates Nomu as a distraction to protect him from Bates’ most powerful attack. As Shigaraki has a variety of quirks because of All for one that gives him the upper hand over his opponents, so it makes sense.
In the recent chapter of My Hero Academia Universe, the power levels of every hero and villain are continuously changing, and with the introduction to Cathleen and the development of One For All and All For One, the Horikoshi Sensei is telling a wonderful story.
The My Hero Academia plot made Midoriya the next One For All user, and unlike All Might, he is able to use the quirks of all previous users of One for all and also can contact their souls. But now the question arises, is he really more powerful than Shigaraki the user of All for one?
This is the most asked question but the answer is straight no because Shigaraki lacks experience. On the other side, if we talk about All Might and compare him with Shigaraki the All For One user, then we can assume that he is stronger. For now, All might is the strongest in the My Hero Academia because we have witnessed that he defeated All For One user the Prime two times.
So the conclusion is, that Shigaraki’s All For One power level is:
All Might> Shigaraki (All For One)> Cathleen Bates> Midoriya (One For All)
The Awakening and Abilities of Shigaraki’s All for One:
During the fight between Shigaraki and Re-Destro, his quirk was awakened and evolved. When the two fought, Shigaraki’s childhood memories started seeing him in parts and pieces. Re-Destro’s continuous chase of him and awakening of his bad memories served him as the perfect fuel for his quirk’s development.
- Power: Tomura seems to be more powerful than his appearance usually indicates, as evidenced by his ability to hold Izuku with just four fingers as the opponent tries to fight back.
- Toughness: Tomura dodged Katsuki’s Explosion Quirk’s point-blank blast with little to no damage which shows his toughness.
- Speed: Tomura appears to respond quickly, which enables him to touch and impact his targets with little physical interaction. When he met Re-Destro he was able to move so rapidly and efficiently that his enhanced speed surprised Re-Destro.
- Degradation: As his power awakened, his degradation was pushed to a new level of danger. The instant when the Decay awoke, all past limitations on his quirk vanished. Shigaraki lost his two fingers and yet for a moment, he could still use his quirk.
- Fight: Shigaraki’s ability give him the power to absorb any quirk. He uses his quirk to absorb wings from a Nomu and get the ability to fly.
- Awakened All For One: Shigaraki’s All for one give him a lot of unreasonable power with a huge amount of story armor. In the recent chapter, Shigaraki evolved into a Demon Lord and now holds enough strength to challenge One For All at its peak.
- Enlarged Hands: Although the focus of this section is on Shigaraki’s accessories rather than his abilities, the hands that are placed on all of his body are actually the hands of his dead family. When he gets his quirk he unintentionally eliminated his whole family, which sent him into a horrible emotional depression. Later, this incident led him to be adopted by All For One. If his raging emotions go out of control during the fight, he uses these arms to calm himself down. These arms serve as his emotional restraints.
In his post-war Shigaraki has no need for them because he has been calm and collected ever since the awakening of All for One.
Is Shigaraki’s All For One stronger than One For All?
The recent chapter which showcased the death of Bakugo proved one thing for sure, and that is Shigaraki’s All For One is more powerful than One For All. Shigaraki develop his All For One as he had predicted which is quite dangerous as well.
All For One is more powerful than All Might because All For One has done many battles with All Might as well as the previous One For All is very weak as of now compared to Shigaraki, who has successfully developed his continuous power throughout the manga. Also, Deku has significantly developed his One For All as well but he is still no match for Shigaraki.
Is Shigaraki stronger than Deku?
After the death of Bakugo, the fusion of All For One and Tomura combined to give him the power of All For One, which turns him into one of the most powerful historical characters in My Hero Academia.
In addition to that, Shigaraki’s physique had become so powerful that he was comparable to All Might himself and nearly defeated the whole Hero Association on his alone in the War Arc.
Shigaraki has a variety of strong abilities at his fingertips, but All For One is the strongest ability he currently possesses. Any quirk may be easily taken by Shigaraki and he can store that quirk and even distribute that quick power to others using his abilities. Shigaraki is undoubtedly stronger than Midoriya at this time, it may be concluded.
Shigaraki has how many quirks?
As we already know how powerful Shigaraki is. But what makes Shigaraki so powerful? Shigaraki possesses many quirks which make him amazing and overpowering.
- Decay: Shigaraki’s one of the powerful quirks which grant him the ability to transform anything he touches into dust in seconds. With this decaying ability, no one stands in front of Shigaraki.
- All For One: Shigaraki gained the power of All For One after having surgery recently. After the surgery Shigaraki unlocks all the power from this All For One quirk.
- Super Regeneration: In My Hero Academia, very few people have the ability to regenerate. But Shigaraki has the ability of Super Regeneration because of All For One which allowed Tomura to heal himself.
- Shigaraki has the ability to produce radio waves from his own body to interrupt all communications by using the strength of this quirk.
- Air Cannon: With the help of the All For One quirk, Shigaraki has the ability to create air shockwaves which help him in the battle.
- Scatter: Tomura has the ability to use condensed air bullets as a deadly weapon. This quirk is important because it allows him to generate air shockwaves as well.
- Tomura can change his body shape, twisting his arms and legs into a spring-like shape to launch himself into the air and adding a huge amount of strength to his punches.
- Shigaraki’s All For One is just like Kamino’s All For One who possesses black circuit-like tendril-shaped arms that allow him to use more offensive techniques and are powerful enough to slash the number One Hero After the All Might who is Endeavor.
Shigaraki Tomura is now one of the strongest characters among all the Heroes and villains in My Hero Academia. With every passing arc, Shigaraki Tomura is growing powerful and stronger. Also, with the recent fight showcasing the death of Bakugo, fans are in disbelief at how much powerful Shigaraki is now.
This brings us to the end of this article. We hope you enjoyed this article. We’ll be back with more My Hero Academia news soon. Stay well till then and read more of our posts. If you like our post, please like, share, and follow.
Image Source from Crunchyroll, Wiki Fandom