Boruto is set after the Main Naruto cannon and anthology films, during the Era of the Seventh Hokage. The series follows Boruto Uzumaki as he joins a team where he fights against new threats. He is the son of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, and the main protagonist in the Boruto series, who became a shinobi of Konohagakure’s Team 7, just like his father before him.
All in all, it is the sequel to Naruto which is famous among the fans. However, after the Naruto series, fans desperately want to know what will happen next Naruto. So maker introduces a new anime show Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generation is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Ukyo Kodachi. The manga is a sequel to the Naruto series from Masashi Kishimoto and went into serialization in Shueisha’s manga magazine Weekly
It is one of the fan-favorite anime which premiered on April 5, 2017. Originally Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is based on the manga having 5 arcs. Currently, on writing, there are 262 episodes have already been aired on the streaming platform.
But the most prominent problem Naruto and Boruto are facing is regarding the dubbed episode. Moreover, the anime is still ongoing in the regional language.
In this post, I’m gonna give you a short guide on where you can Watch Boruto in English. Let’s get started.
Total Episode Till Date?
Currently, 262 episodes have been already released with subtitles for different country audiences. But still, there are many fans who are waiting so long for the English Dubbed episode of Boruto.
So if you want to know when will Boruto’s New Episodes will be available on the official platform then read the full article.
We will discuss all the detail regarding when will the latest dubbed episode will release and on which platform it will be available.
After the Covid, there has been some dispute between the makers and producers. Although there have been many rumors that the episode will be available soon but still it controversial. There are many reasons for the delay of the dubbed process including low rating and Covid-19 and much more.
When Will Boruto’s New English Dubbed Episodes Be Released?
Fans are waiting and rubbing their head to watch the Boruto Dubbed episode online but there is no official confirmation after May 17 so you have to wait for a few more months to know more about airing a new dubbed episode.
As of August 2022, 263 subbed episodes are already aired and it sits at around 107 episodes behind its sub counterpart.
Boruto English Dub after 176 | Release Date-
It has been announced that Set 13 will be released to buy on September 6, 2022, which will include 13 episodes from 177 to 189. It will be adapting the manga chapter 16.
Currently, they only did 15 chapters till episode 176 in which many arcs and filler are there. Fillers are just boring so in my personal experience, the best episode from this arc are 186 and 189.
Moreover, Boruto fans already claimed episode 189 is one of the best-animated episodes from the whole Boruto Franchise.
We cannot predict any days because the previous set with 13 episodes came to the sights under 10 days but who knows how many days it will take?
Where to Stream the Boruto English Dub-
The Boruto series takes place in the hidden Leaf village named for the next generation of ninjas.All-new episodes of Boruto Dubbed are set to release every 4 months in a series. All sets have 13 episodes which are available for digital purchase on Amazon Prime Video and the official Viz media site.
Official Streaming Platform of Boruto?This is a Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Episode Guide. There are a total of 263 episodes are already aired in this series. Watch Boruto: Naruto Next Generation on Crunchyroll (US) and Hulu (Free Trail Available) only and also on Netflix in Japan. These platforms provide you with all the latest episodes in the Japanese Language with English subtitles. Netflix also has a catalog of Boruto but all episodes are in the Japanese version. So this is only for the Japan Region where you have to buy the subscription. If You’re Looking for old Boruto episodes then both Crunchyroll and Hulu are streaming Boruto in HD but only Hulu has it in the Japanese version.
How to watch Boruto on Netflix?
Boruto, the continuation of Naruto, is available on Netflix (Only for Japan). Watch Boruto episodes online and stream in high definition on any device. Let us guide you through binge-watching Boruto and finding Karui, Sarada, and more on Netflix from any part of the world.
- Go to the Netflix website and signup with your Mobile number or Email Address.
- If you already have a Netflix account then you can just sign in with your device.
- Just skip Step 1 if you already have the Netflix Account.
- Purchase the subscription and look for the Anime. If you don’t find the Boruto Subbed anime then just look for a Good VPN because many categories are not available in certain countries.
- After that Register for a VPN with the same mail Id so you don’t get any matching problems in Netflix.
- Open Netflix >> Login >> Go To VPN>> Change Region to Japan
- Now Just Refresh the Netflix account for 4-5 times till you don’t get the Japanese anime.
- Search For Boruto And Enjoy the show.
Q1- Is Boruto dubbed on Funimation?So, the answer to this question is no. Boruto is not currently available on Funimation. If you want to watch Boruto in English with subtitles, then you’ll need to subscribe to Crunchyroll or wait a few weeks until they release new episodes on their website (which they do every week).
Q2-Is Boruto Available on Crunchyroll”?
Yes, It is available on Crunchyroll. It is a popular anime subscription service that provides access to a lot of the most popular shows available, including Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. The service offers both streaming and downloadable content on its website and app.
If you’re a subscriber, you can also stream the dub (subtitles) version if you prefer it.
Signing up for a free trial of Crunchyroll will give you access to new episodes of Boruto for one week, but then you’ll need to subscribe if you want to keep it going.
Q3) Is Boruto on Hulu?In short, yes, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations all episodes are available on Hulu for online streaming. It is only available on Hulu in Japanese with English subtitles. Also, it can be easily accessible in US And Japan.
Q4) Is Boruto on Netflix?”The Boruto anime series is available on Netflix, but it’s only available in English subbed for Japanese users. This is due to the fact that the English dub for Boruto has been licensed by Viz Media, which has exclusive rights to dub the anime. Also, we already mentioned how to use a VPN for Netflix in the upper section.
Q5)Is Boruto on Amazon Prime Video?Yes, you can watch all the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episodes on Amazon Prime. It is the official streaming platform in the US where all 152 dubbed episodes are available. You just need to buy the subscription and you will be able to watch all episodes on your device.
How to watch Boruto in order with movies-Boruto: Naruto Next Generation
- Boruto Series: Episode 1-51
- Boruto: Naruto the Movie
- Boruto Series: Episode 52- 263 & running
- Academy Entrance Arc (Episode 1-18)
- Naruto Gaiden Arc (Episode 19-24)
- School Field Trip Arc (Episode 25-34)
- Graduation Exam Arc (Episode 35-39)
- Genin Mission Arc (Episode 40-42)
- Byakuya Gang Arc (Episode 43-52)
- Chunin Exam Arc (Episode 53-66)
- Chocho Arc (Episode 67-71)
- Mitsuki Disappearance Arc (Episode 72-92)
- Parent and Child Day Arc (Episode 93-97)
- Juugo Arc (Episode 98-105)
- Steam Ninja Scrolls Arc (Episode 106-115)
- Konohamaru and Remon Arc (Episode 116-119)
- One Tail Escort Mission Arc (Episodes 120-127)
- Time Slip Arc (Episode 128-140)
- Mujina Bandits Arc (Episode 141-156)
- Kara Auction Arc (Episode 157-177)
- Vessel Arc (Episode 178-187)
- Kawaki Arc: Kara Clash (Episode 188-205)
- Kawaki Arc: Otsutsuki Awakening (Episode 206 – 220)
- Chūnin Re-Examination Arc (Episode 221 – 227)
- Kawaki (Leaf’s Shinobi) Arc (Episode 228 – 233)
- Great Sea Battle of Kirigakure Arc (Episode 234-255)
- Kawaki & Himawari Academy Arc (Episode 256-262) (Currently Ongoing)
List Of Boruto you should Watch to complete it without Bore-Boruto: Naruto Next Generations have many episodes that have no storyline but acts as filler. So if you don’t know which episode to watch and skip then just follow the guide below- The list of the Boruto episodes that you should watch:
- Academy Entrance Arc (Episodes 1–15)
- Naruto Gaiden Arc (Episodes 19–24)
- School Field Trip Arc (Episodes 25–32)
- Graduation Exam Arc (Episodes 34–37)
- Genin Mission Arc (Episodes 40–42)
- Byakuya Gang Arc (Episodes 43–47)
- Chunin Exam Arc (Episodes 50–66)
- Chocho Arc (Episodes 67–69)
- Mitsuki Disappearance Arc (Episodes 71–92)
- Parent and Child Day Arc (Episodes 93–95)
- Juugo Arc (Episodes 98–103)
- Steam Ninja Scrolls Arc (Episodes 106–111)
- Konohamaru and Remon Arc (Episodes 116–119)
- One Tail Escort Mission Arc (Episodes 120–126)
- Time Slip Arc (Episodes 128–136)
- Mujina Bandits Arc (Episodes 141–151)
- Kara Auction Arc (Episodes 157–175)
- Vessel Arc (Episodes 178–187)
- Kara Clash Arc (Episodes 188–205)
- Otsutsuki Awakening Arc (Episodes 206–220)
- Chunin Re-examination Arc (Episodes 221 and onwards